Job Opportunity - Digital Marketing Executive
29th March 2023
As a growing, award-winning energy consultancy, we are looking for a strong candidate to support our sales and marketing teams from our new offices in Haydock.
The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which has becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours, in a highly competitive energy market. Collectively, these channels create ‘touchpoints’ on which we can create messages and calls to action to help drive clients to enjoy our products and services.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts using an array of digital channels.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing, communication and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns. This will include, but is not limited to website, webchat, email marketing, social media, Google My Business, Zoom info, PR & advertising. There will also be requirement to create electronic collateral and literature to support the digital drive.
This person will be enthusiastic, having energy and drive to continually keep the digital platforms alive, engaging, and converting. This requires good organisational and project management skills to manage from concept through to analysis. A strong desire to make a difference and add value whilst enjoying your work and the environment in which it all happens.
A fantastic communicator, both written and verbally, this person will be able to engage with members of the team to gain insight into the potential topics, questions, challenges and opportunities that create good content. To support the creation and presentation of media and messaging, the individual will have a knowledge/experience of imaging DTP/software suites such as Adobe Photoshop or Canva.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with Uk businesses across all sectors
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Linked In, Twitter, Facebook )
- Consider online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, Linked In to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.
- Prepare online insight papers and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Update website regularly
- Review Zoominfo data
- Manage webchat and online contact form
- Develop landing pages and webinars
- Collaborate with team members and maybe outsourced agencies to improve user experience
- Work with telesales operation to support electronic sales support material#
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
Key skills and experience
- Good experience of digital marketing techniques and technologies
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2B social medi
- Interest/experience of Google Adwords, Linked in Ads (preferable)
- Use of email campaigns
- Understanding of basic SEO/SEM and ways to improve
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills and technically competent
- · Degree in marketing, buisness or relevant field
To register your interest in applying, please contact Amanda Byrne in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org – 01744 778530 (opt 6)
This opportunity offers a rewarding future. Salary and benefits will be appropriate with qualifications and experience but include company bonus, 25 days holiday, modern, catered offices, teambuilding events, ergonomic desks/seating, pension contribution.
Brownlow Utilities is an award-winning, independently owned consultancy based in the North West of England offering a range of energy and utility services to businesses in the UK. Our aim is to help businesses manage their energy better; how much they use and the price they pay whilst remaining legally compliant. This involves a portfolio of services covering the procurement and management of gas, electricity and water supplies.
With strong business ethics of trust, honesty and transparency, we are a growing, energetic and challenging business who is trailblazing the way forward in the UK energy consultancy industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment based on objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.