Don't be paying more than you should!
Checking the accuracy of your business's utility bills is difficult and timely. Once you've finally got access to them, you must then find the time and expertise to interrogate the acronyms, charges and rates in the hope of finding some overpayments!
Brownlow takes this pain away with a sophisticated invoice validation and reporting service that is accessible to you via the online Utility Hub.
In 3 easy steps, we can ensure your bills are accessible and accurate!
1. Collection and hosting of your business' utility data
- Collect all your business's energy data directly from your suppliers (including contracts, sites, fuel types, consumption, charges)
- Store this in a secure online portal.
- Access via a user-friendly, interactive interface
2. Validation and reporting
- Check the accuracy of every utility invoice against your contracted terms using sophisticated simulation technologies
- Create monthly validation reports itemising each billed element
- Validate any reconciliation of the supplier’s charges
- Alert billing discrepancies with associated values and proposed corrective actions
- Produce exception reports detailing missing invoice and consumption data.
3. Query Management
- Identify all validation queries on the Utility Hub
- Work with Supplier/s to resolve any variances identified
- Regularly update the Utility Hub and the Client on progress until resolution
- Reclaim any overpayments from your Supplier
Refunds and ongoing savings
We can help you check your energy and water bills - on a monthly basis or as a one-off exercise to identify any historical overpayments going back 6 years. Contact us today for a chat or for a quick demonstration