Taking control of your invoices
Checking utility bills is a big task for many businesses. It requires you to gather the invoice data together in the first place in order to interrogate it and consequently produce meaningful reports to identify an deviations from your contracted terms.
Brownlow provide all of these with the backing of industry experts and leading-edge technology.
Collection and hosting of data
- Collect your business energy details including contracts, sites and fuel types
- Obtain invoice and consumption data directly from the suppliers and agents
- Merge data collection from different suppliers in one place
- Store all your data in a secure database
- Access via an online portal, presented in an organised and easy to interpret way
Validation and reporting
- Check the accuracy of every invoice against your contracted terms
- Create monthly validation reports itemising each billed element
- Detail billing discrepancies with associated values and proposed corrective actions
- Validate any reconciliation of the supplier’s charges
- Produce exception reports detailing missing invoice and consumption data.
- Report any unexpected changes over an agreed percentage against the preceding month.