HV Maintenance

Companies that have their own HV equipment need to have an appointed HV Senior Authorised Person (SAP) who is authorised to operate HV switchgear. This is a requirement of the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989.

Large companies may have an in house SAP but most companies need to appoint a contractor to do this on their behalf.

Brownlow Utilities can source a Control Operation and Maintenance Agreement from an approved contractor on your behalf.

Get in touch