Since the deregulation of the utility industry, dealing with the relevant gas, electricity or water distribution companies has become a potentially problematic and time consuming process for businesses. Something as simple as a new supply request can result in a company dealing with several different departments and agents that don’t always know what one another are doing.
Brownlow Utilities provide a range of site services to ensure that any changes to your on-site utilities infrastructure are dealt with as efficiently as possible.
- Assessment of site to optimise utilisation
- Increase or decrease of site supply capacities
- Installation and connection of new supplies
- Fitting of power factor correction equipment
- Coordinate upgrades/alterations to metering systems
- Facilitate management and maintenance of HV equipment (COMA – control operation and maintenance)
Please get in touch to speak to one of our Site Specialists